Turning the Kaleidoscope of Family Conflict into a Prism of Harmony
May 31-June 3, 2017
Sheraton Boston Hotel
The AFCC 54th Annual Conference will bring together more than 1,100 family law and conflict resolution professionals to examine family law-related conflict, including debates over legislative and policy initiatives, disputed research findings, professional practice disagreements and most importantly, conflict between family members related to parenting time, child support, and parenting during and after separation and divorce. Join us for the premier interdisciplinary family law conference in exciting, historic downtown Boston.
A few reasons to sponsor, exhibit, and advertise with AFCC:
• More than 1,100 participants are expected, including lawyers, psychologists, judges, mediators, therapists, academics, custody evaluators, parenting coordinators, dispute resolution professionals, court services personnel, students, and others working in the family justice system.
• Attendees of the conference include decision-makers responsible for selecting programs and products for agencies, firms, and their courts.
• Conference faculty include leaders in the field, authors and researchers who conduct landmark studies, leading policy makers, trainers, and program directors.
• AFCC publishes a conference program brochure, including complete workshop descriptions and presenter listings, mailed to 25,000 AFCC members and family law professionals throughout the world.
• AFCC offers a variety of outreach opportunities, including sponsorship levels to suit your goals and budget, a vibrant exhibit area, program brochure advertising, and tote bag inserts.
AFCC is pleased to offer a variety of sponsorship levels to suit your goals and budget. Annual conferences feature a vibrant exhibit area, located near session rooms and food and beverage stations. Program brochure advertising is reasonably priced and widely circulated. Packet inserts provide an affordable option to put your information in participant’s hands. Please contact Program Coordinator, Corinne Bennett, email@example.com or 608-664-3750 for more information or to reserve your space.