The Human Resources committee is charged with the oversight of the operating procedures for AFCC employees and contractors. Specifically, the Committee is responsible for:
- Reviewing and recommending policies and standardized operating procedures for employment, benefits, leave time, compensation, employee evaluations and other issues
- Development of employment contracts
- Development of policy and protocols for outsourcing projects
- Review of strategic plan as it impacts human resources and staff
- Recommending and requesting staff bonuses
- Such other duties as the board from time to time directs.